CENSIS and partners are offering up to eight Scottish-based companies or individuals a package of co-ordinated growth support over several months to help them accelerate an IoT product or service into the market.
Those interested should apply before Thursday 29 June 2017.
Winning companies receive:
- Up to 20 days’ support from CENSIS’ highly skilled and industry experienced engineering and project management teams at our Glasgow office over a maximum of six months (on non-consecutive days). We will work with winners to tailor-make support packages.
- Access to a hot-desk facility and meeting rooms at Tontine Glasgow, a newly developed, high spec incubator space in the heart of Glasgow (pre-booking required).
- Introductions to a range of partners involved in the support of IoT Explorer including technology providers, professional services and investors. This includes a networking evening at the mid-point of the programme with a chance to pitch your idea to a carefully selected audience and receive feedback.
- Help with perfecting your investor pitch.
- Entry to CENSIS’ regular programme of hands-on IoT workshops and seminars led by leading industry experts. These events are popular and normally have waiting lists. Explorer winners will be given automatic entry.
Full details can be found on the CENSIS website here.